Blog.... my next Libur trip on March 25, 2012... Haha now I juz started new activity.... Hahaha I'm start hiking.... Why? Don't believe ke?? I know laaa..... I never get into this activity for all of my 29 years old. But now I juz started blog....
Anyway the person that responsible drag me into this extreme activity is Mr Thy....
Haa nie lah pakcik yang aku maksudkan tuuu..... Mr. Thy....
Dah dah cukup cite pasal die. Now, lets having fun with the photos...... Opsss forgot, actually we are group of four. Instead of Faithy and I, another two is Ibrahim and Shidi. Time for unsorted picture!!!!
We're just started.... Left is me and the right one is Mr Ibrahim.....
Rock climbing? Haha nice and challenging...
Whose hut is this? He's posed without permission....
They are excited to to find the water falls!!!! Hahaha..... Come on bebe....
This is Shidi, time to pose....
OK.... you left Shidi and me behind just for this??? How dare....
They found the water falls!!!
Whose friend is this??? Don't left behind!!!
Keep waiting Shidi and I.....
Time for jump to the water!!!
Meditation time!!!
3 sekawan.... 4eva.... Hehe
Then... my time to pose...
Ok.... 2 hero malaya.... Vote for me please....
Snake??? Waa nice species...
Waaa... interesting..... I luv it....
End of the pixs story line..... OK blog... time to wait for the next Libur session.... c you then..... Bye....
WE ARE SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
ENJOY IT........















0 comments:
Post a Comment